To retain and attract the most talented employees, we provide a goal-oriented environment that supports the achievement of personal and corporate objectives. For more information about our benefits, please contact our human resources department.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life, AD&D and disability insurance
- Optional Company Match 401(k) plan
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan
- Wellness leave
- Parental leave
- A paid day to volunteer in the community
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Floating holiday
CompSource is Hiring View Openings
CompSource Mutual is an EEO/AA employer and participates in the E-Verify program. More information on the E-Verify program is available in English and Spanish. Information on Right to Work is also available in English and Spanish.