CompSource Mutual Career Opportunities
We are Hiring
CompSource Mutual has been proudly serving Oklahoma workers for more than 85 years. We’ve provided workers’ comp protection and offered support to Oklahomans in good times and bad. In that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about Oklahoma businesses and the people that make them tick. The biggest lesson that we’ve learned is that Oklahoma’s greatest asset is its people.
That’s why we’re passionate about making CompSource Mutual a great place to work. Our employees are critical to serving our community well. We think that work should have purpose and that you need good people on your team to thrive. Consider CompSource if you’re looking for a position with a mission to help protect your fellow Oklahomans.
Why You Should Apply
Benefits You’ll Love
- Free Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and AD&D Insurance
- Company Match 401(k) Safe Harbor Plan
- Paid time off (PTO), wellness leave, parental leave, and volunteer leave
- Bonus incentive program
- Hybrid work environment for applicable positions
- CompSource Group CAA Transparency MRF Link
Awards & Recognition
- 6th consecutive recognition in 2021: One of the Best Places to Work in Oklahoma
- 5th consecutive recognition in 2020: Certified Healthy Oklahoma Workplace
- 2nd year recognition in 2020: Oklahoma Certified Family Positive Workplace
- 2nd year recognition in 2021: Top Places to Work
Leadership & Culture
CompSource Mutual is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We uphold ethical standards in our business and empower employees to serve our customers and company with courage to do the right thing.
To be the leader in the Oklahoma workers’ compensation market by providing financial stability, delivering superior service and innovative solutions, promoting workplace safety and serving as a trusted partner to the Oklahoma business community.
CompSource is Hiring
Want to show us your skills?
Fill out the form below to connect with us.